- Automobile Liability
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured and Under-insured motorist coverage
- Coverage for rented or borrowed autos
- Hired and Non-owned Auto
- Drive-other-car Coverage
- All types of contractors (HVAC, Roofers, Electricians, etc.)
- Service, delivery & installation businesses
- Local & intermediate trucking
- Hard to place commercial auto
- Heavy trucks & fleets including gravel and dump trucks
- Vehicles with specialized equipment
- Businesses with 2 or more owned autos
Pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
Pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
Usually pays medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury to a covered person sustained in an accident in your auto.
Pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset (turned over).
Pays for a covered auto that is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision or upset.
Coverage pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or their available limits are less than the limits you chose to carry for this coverage. Many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?
Non-Owned & Hired auto liability covers bodily injury and property damage caused by a vehicle you hire (including rented or borrowed vehicles) or caused by non-owned vehicles (vehicles owned by others, including vehicles owned by your employees).
Drive Other Car insurance can provide protection for the executive of a Partnership or Corporation or their spouse when driving a non-owned vehicle, such as a vehicle that is rented or borrowed.