Accessibility Statement for Lott & Gaylor Insurance
Lott & Gaylor, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Lott & Gaylor, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lott & Gaylor Insurance:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lott & Gaylor Insurance is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lott & Gaylor Insurance. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lott & Gaylor Insurance:
- Phone: 239-337-2221
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 2120 West First Street Fort Myers FL 33901
- Postal address: 2120 West First Street Fort Myers FL 33901
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lott & Gaylor Insurance is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Certain web browsers or other limitations in hardware and software may be less compatible than others with displayed content.
Accessibility of Lott & Gaylor Insurance relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lott & Gaylor Insurance, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lott & Gaylor Insurance:
- Comments from Users: Reviews or third party plugins may not be able to be read through our accessibility plugins because We cannot ensure the quality or scope of the plugins. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 30 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Website Images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because . . .
- Unknown Limitations: Although every effort is made to be compliant, we may inadvertently, from time to time miss the mark or have system limitations that cause accessibility errors. We will continually do our best to ensure compatibility with evolving user environments. If you believe we are out of compliance in any area, please notify us and we will respond within 7 business days in an effort to remedy the incompatibility.
Lott & Gaylor, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Lott & Gaylor Insurance by the following approaches: